Yeah Sarah! Way to go. I am very impressed that you've done the Houston marathon not once, but twice. I'm still working my way up to one...
I've been having some really bad congestion ever since the holidays, so I've been slacking off on the running. I finally got out there last night because I started to feel a little better yesterday, but I think that was a mistake. I didn't make it more than a mile before I started feeling awful. So I walked the rest of the way in to the house. Made it just in time, too, because then the rain started coming down.
This weekend I put in alot of extra hours trying to get some stuff done for one of the payloads that's up on the ISS right now. I got the memo out, but I'm already getting questions about the results, so it looks like the work is not yet finished. I don't like working the weekends because I'd rather be at home w/ my family, but it was good to get everything taken care of for that payload. When that's all done, it will be one monkey off my back.
2 comments:
Oh I didn't run the full marathon, just the half. :) I've only done 1 marathon. 3 halfs though. :)
Sorry, Sarah. I guess that was a bit ambiguous!
Post a Comment