I decided to take the day off. It's a Friday, and it is the middle of the pay period, so it is a good time to take off. Amy's mom is here for the weekend, so Amy and she are watching Stephen. He's playing with the hammer toy that my cousin got him. He loves that toy.
I've actually been pretty good about working out this week. I went to Gilruth on Tues and Thurs, and went to 24-Hour Fitness with Amy today. Getting back into shape after about a year or more without working out is tough (I guess if it were easy, all those people w/ New Years resolutions would still be in the gym). I've started adding more cardio into the workouts, doing 10 minutes before the workouts, then another 10 minutes after the workouts. I've been alternating running, cycling, and elliptical for variety.
No comments:
Post a Comment