Monday, August 06, 2007

Hey everybody!  Just sitting here enjoying Last Comic Standing and typing on my new Mac laptop.  Got the Blogger widget on the dashboard.  It's convenient, but doesn't have a couple of the things I'd really like to have like pictures and hyperlinks.  I'll probably just use this to to my "daily diary" type stuff.

I woke up yesterday to find my Golden Retriever limping pretty badly.  Don't know exactly what happened, but I think it might have been from Saturday's activities.  She went with us down to the park and took a couple of trips on the slide.  Probably hurt her paw that way, although I cannot figure it out b/c there's no swelling or anything.  Anyway she's doing a little better today but still limping.  At least today she's willing to get up and move around a little.  Hopefully with the next couple of days, she'll stop limping.

No comments: