Sunday, April 01, 2007

HRF Program

I've enrolled myself in the health-related fitness program at JSC's Gilruth center. It's NASA's gym. The program looks really neat b/c they're giving us customized workout prescriptions as well as there will be a class to teach nutrition, work-out techniques, etc.

Class starts on Monday (tomorrow), and I'm really looking forward to it. I've not been able to work out like I wanted to since Stephen was born. Mainly of my own volition, since I always feel guilty about how much time I'm away from my family. Add to it the fact that I'll have to get to work an hour early (which means Amy will have to wake up an hour early to take care of Stephen's breakfast), and you get a pretty tough case to try to work-out.

Anyway, class starts tomorrow and I'm totally ready for it. Wish me good luck!

No comments: