Tonight was the finale of Hell's Kitchen. Way to go Rock! I've told Amy that we're going to have to go to 'Vegas, just 'cause we have to hit all the restaurants that the Hell's Kitchen winners are running. In case you haven't been watching the show, it's a reality TV show where a bunch of cooks/chefs compete for a restaurant in Las Vegas. This season's restaurant is in Green Valley Ranch Resort. The previous winner was a girl named Heather, and she's at the Red Rocks Casino, that one's called T-Bone's Chophouse. Sounds good! Is anyone else hungry?
Only 102-degrees today? Felt hot, hot, HOT out there. But on the plus side, it doesn't seem as humid.
Nick and I went to work out today on back and shoulders. Felt good to work out, and I'm hoping that going out there with Nick will help keep me into it. I was doing the circuit training thing for the 3-months for the HRF class at the Gilruth, but it just wasn't as satisfying as this is so far. Last Wed I did arms, then Fri we did bench presses and stuff. I've been in a constant state of soreness, but it's a good kind of sore. Tomorrow is running. I need to figure out how far to run. Probably just a couple of miles.
No comments:
Post a Comment