You might be wondering why I've been absent from the blogs so much recently. To tell you the truth, all my free time is already taken... By a great 9-mo old baby boy. It's been great fun playing w/ Stephen. It seems like he's doing new things every day. He's learned to pull up by himself. He is crawling really well now. And finally - Amy emailed me yesterday to say that he has figured out how much fun it is to drop stuff off the second floor from between the railing and watch it hit the tile on the first floor. I forsee broken toys in the near future...
I've installed the baby gate at the top of the stairs so that we can keep him up there in the game room, or now it's his toy room, and not have to worry about where he's going since he's crawling so much now.
Amy bought a Bobike Mini. I helped her install it on Monday. It looks really cool. Amy would have to tell you how well it works - I haven't been on her bike while Stephen was also on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment