Hey everybody! It's been a little while since I wrote, so I just figured I'd fill everybody in on what's going on over here.
It's Easter weekend coming up, and I'm taking tomorrow off of work. That will make it truly a Good Friday! Amy's mom is here for the holidays, and her dad is planning on driving in on Sat. It promises to be a good Easter holiday. Haven't checked the weather yet, though...
Last weekend, we had our first garage sale. Betsy came over and helped out quite a bit. We had a whole garage full of stuff to sell thanks to the generous ..um.. contributions by Beth and her mom, Renee. We sold much of our own stuff also, but at the end we were going through the house thinking that several of the rather big items that we wanted to get rid of were still in our house! I guess next time, we'll really have to make sure that everything we want to sell is in a central location! I sold my lawn mower, so I get to buy a new one now. Went to Sears to get me a Honda mower, but they were on back-order. Not only that, but I wanted to get one like my neighbor Steve has; he's got a 6.5 hp self-propelled Craftsman Honda. When I got there, the only size Honda motor they had was 5.5 hp. As a matter of fact, I cannot find anybody around here who sells the 6.5 hp Honda mower!
Thanks to the garage sale I've also inherited a gas trimmer, courtesy of our NASA and softball friend Ron, who also lives in our neighborhood. He was looking to get rid of it, and was going to donate it to the garage sale. I kept it. But Ron, if you ever want it back, IT'S YOURS first!
Hope everybody has a happy Easter.!
No comments:
Post a Comment