I'm proud to announce that S's got two front teeth already! They started coming in a few weeks ago -- the first one we noticed breaking the gum line right at about 5 mos of age (that was on Dec 8th). That was his bottom left central incisor or first incisor. Now, he's got the other first incisor coming in. I think I noticed a slight change in his attitude during that time, but it wasn't a night-and-day difference. Seemed like he did get a little fussy, but maybe that was just me. This does make the whole baby chewing thing interesting. He likes to bite on my finger, but it's starting to hurt a little w/ those tooth edges coming out of the gums.
We bought some gum "tooth" paste and a little rubber applicator (looks like a thimble). We haven't used it yet.
Finally, the food thing. It's going well. S is taking food okay, but is already kinda picky! (Who'd-a thunk it? I guess maybe I'm a little picky about food...) He likes the rice cereal and we mix it with other stuff.
Here's the breakdown so far:
Rice Cereal - Likes it
Apples - Can stand it but not his favorite
Banannas - Cannot stand it
Peas - Likes it
2 comments:
I remember hating some foods as a kid that I like now. Funny how tastes changes. He'll probably love bananas someday.
My sister is totally getting paid back for her early on picky eating habits. All my niece ever want's to eat is "gurt" (yogurt). Jes says she has to hide it until Caroline's eaten everything else.
Post a Comment