Thursday, December 01, 2005


A's Birthday Cake. I know that 30 is not the big b-day that 40 or 50 is, but that doesn't mean I can't have a little fun with it! Besides, it's still a nice round number... My neighbor Mike thinks the white stuff is supposed to say "R" "I" "P". Either that, or it's supposed to be some sort of lame 2-D ghosts. We had a great dinner at the Saltgrass Steakhouse. A's sister and mom were there (they came in for a couple of days) and my parents, bro & his wife & baby, & neighbor Mike. It was really good food, and S was good about not crying.

1 comment:

Jen said...

That's a scary looking cake. It looks about like how I will no doubt feel when I get my 30th birthday cake. That day isn't as far in the future as it should be!