Gotcha! These pics were taken during Jason's wedding, but they're pretty much of the kids only.
Here's the three musketeers swinging on one of the many gates that exist in San Antonio in La Vallita. This was taken after the wedding, while Beth was posing some of the wedding party.

Joshua was being really cute at this moment. So although you cannot tell exactly what he was doing, I figured I'd include it so I could describe it. He's really got the idea of hide-and-seek, so he's been really cracking himself up pulling the blanket over his face, then quickly pulling it down and looking for someone to yell "peekaboo". Then he's absolutely cracking up and ready to do peekaboo again!
Stephen checks out the rio taxis on the riverwalk from the vantage point of the reception area. The reception was held at the Palacio del Rio hotel in the private dining room called The Stetson. Stephen seemed to have a great time, and hung in there well w/ everything going on (considering). See Amy's blog at http://acupitt.blogspot.com so see what I mean about "considering". There were definitely some poop problems!


No comments:
Post a Comment