It's a rainy weekend over here, so I've decided to get off my duff and instead of surfing all the other websites like the League City Politics blog, actually tell ya'll a little bit about what's been going on recently.
Got back in contact with my pledge brother from college, Josh Goode. Looks like things are really going well for him - he's got his own band up in Dallas. If you haven't heard any of his songs, check them out! I really like some of the more funky tracks he's got. When and if he ever comes down to H-town to do a concert, I'll be sure to post it. Of course, he's got much more exotic gigs that (for example if you're in Cancun) if you see the band, try to make it a point to go to that concert - I'm sure it would be awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment