Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Solid Foods are Great

S is now eating "solid" foods! I got to feed him last night from a little bowl with a little spoon. (pictures to come later -- I'd like to put the video on here if I can figure out where to host it...) And luckily, since I was feeding him and he wasn't trying to feed himself, the mess was also little. Can't wait until the day that he's got to try that himself like Riley!

The rice cereal seems like it goes down pretty smooth... we've been mixing with milk, but mixed w/ water last night. I don't know if this is less filling for him, definitely less nutritional, but he seemed to not notice the difference. It will be great when he's eating solid foods all the time -- it will give A a bit more free-time, and I can feed him! He's not good with a bottle, so the food thing is my only hope.

No comments: