Monday, November 28, 2005

Christmas Gift Ideas

What's the hot christmas item this year? Do you yearn for the extremely graphics-intensive X-Box 360? How about an MP-3 player this year? Or maybe it's not something electronic? Please post your favorite gift(s) in the comments section! (You can also post a great gift that you are giving, but try not to give it away in case your significant other / gift receiver is reading!)

3 comments:

Jen said...

To me from me: 20 Gb I-River MP3 player. I bought it on Friday, and I've already completely discharged the battery once. :)

Sarah said...

To me from me: a whole long list of things that I'm trying very hard NOT to buy since it seems wrong to be buying things for myself, especially when I know I'll be getting some cash for Christmas. !!

I'm actually having trouble coming up with much of a list for myself this year. It's tough now that I make my own money and can just go out and buy things when I want them.

Amy said...

Nice try-but I am not going to tell you what I got your for Christmas! It will be something you will want to talk about on this blog...but may want to keep it a secret from everyone.