It's past 11:00 and I cannot sleep. It's been pretty hectic around here lately. Amy's still teaching her bassoon lessons, and I've been coming home early to help her out with that - she'd been teaching the lessons and just letting Stephen run around, but he's getting kinda emotional and maybe a little needy nowadays, and distracting the lesson.
Fall's in the air. Oh, really? You wouldn't be able to tell around here! Today, although it was windy and overcast all day, was quite hot and muggy. It's hard to get up for Fall when it still feels so warm.
We had a successful visit to Amy's parents home in San Antonio. I was a little worried to see how Stephen would react to having to sleep in a pack-and-play instead of his crib. He did great - he woke up once or twice at night during the trip, but considering we were there for 4 days, it all went really well. I don't know if I'm ready to try a hotel again though!
Amy also took him to the pumpkin patch last week when the weather was cooler (and quite fantastic). She put pictures from the pumpkin patch as well as the S.A. trip on Shutterfly. In case you were wondering, this was Stephen's first encounter with horses. He was a little shy.
No comments:
Post a Comment