I'll be glad when 12A.1 is done. I've had plenty of work to do on this flight, most of it ops-related. Filling out flight rule tables. Blah! I've been working the loads story for the MRTAS (that's a particular design for an interface between two pieces of the truss segments) that has been long in coming to a head, but now it's fast and furious to try to get ready for flight. Also I've got to do some MT (that's the railcar that goes up and down the track on the truss segments) loads work, but I'm waiting on data to get my initial conditions correct. Even though I'm waiting on data and cannot start the work on MT, there's been plenty of meetings to attend concerning the 12A stage and 12A.1 MT translations.
Like I said, I'll be glad when 12A.1 is done. Then I can get back to some real engineering work, not just telling ops what we're good for and what we're not.
No comments:
Post a Comment