Well, I jinxed it. The night that I wrote the stuff about S and the "cry-it-out" method was one of the worst nights of sleep the kid has had since we started this new sleep method. He woke up several times during the night, and pretty much stayed awake from 3:30 am till morning. Amy went ahead and got up pretty early that morning to take care of Stephen, but it wasn't until after several hours of intermittent crying. Needless to say, neither of us felt very good that next day.
So it's still touch-and-go over here as far as that is concerned. The sleep method seems to be working - at the very least it's working for dear-ol'-dad, b/c I now at least have a strategy that we can stick with. I'm not so sure about how well it's going between mom and baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment