GSFC was fun. It was the first time I'd been in the Washington DC area. I only wish it had happened at a better time w/ Amy and Stephen and myself, because I would have liked to take an extra day and tour around DC. Instead I had to settle for a couple of hours between when my plane landed, and when it got dark.
I just missed all that snow. Apparently the weather was much worse farther north like NY, but I was at least a little worried that either the trip would get postponed, or even worse, that I would get up there but not be able to get back out b/c of bad weather. The weather was great though, even if it was a little colder than I'm used to.
I went up to GSFC, which is in a town called Greenbelt, MD for a Technical Interchange Meeting between some of the JSC folks and the Goddard folks. Since I'm Boeing contractor, I was really only there to address requirements, but it was still really a good experience. I learned some valuable analytical tricks that may come in handy in the future. We also got to tour their facility. They've got a pretty good testing facility up there.
No comments:
Post a Comment