Saturday, January 05, 2008

It's my birthday today.  Just catching up on the past couple of days.  Work has been easy so far, since I only had to do a couple of days, and it was pretty much a ghost town for Wed and Thurs.  

S's back in diapers.  Figured he wasn't ready for the potty, since he started really not wanting to sit on it, and instead was holding it and crying.  So he's back in diapers until it appears that he's ready for this.

Got back from Florida with no problems.  Stephen was good in the car, which is a pleasant surprise for me.  And didn't get too much of "Travel Amy" either.

Also, started working out again with Nick.  That feels good just to get going again on that, since this holiday I didn't work out and ate alot so it seems like I've gained a little weight.  So much for "maintain - don't gain", am I right?  Ha!

No comments: